Boarding the plane with TSA PreCheck has made travelers’ lives much easier.
- People who fly a lot whether it is for business or leisure will benefit most from TSA PreCheck membership.
- We are well versed with the membership that we will make sure your application will have the highest chance to get approved and get your own membership
- Our service includes customer service assistance that can help you and answer your questions in getting this membership
- Once you submit your application, our experts will review it and notify you if there are any errors or problems with your application to be fixed before finally submitting it to the government.
Who are Eligible
- Citizens of the United States of America
- Lawful Permanent residents and U.S. Nationals
- Members of other Trusted Traveler Programs ( G.E., NEXUS, SENTRI) and select foreign nationals who have been approved membership to these programs
- Some Foreign nationals who have been approved for other Trusted Traveler Programs such as Global Entry, Nexus, and Sentri
Your application may be deemed ineligible if you provide inaccurate or incomplete information and if you have previously had a criminal record.
We are a company specializing in B2B processes in acquiring TSA Precheck subscriptions for your employees. Our company is a third-party designee focusing on business-to-business service, which means we are not connected with the government. With this, we are not able to provide you with a guarantee on the result of your employees’ application. Below is the process of how your employees’ applications will be processed:
a. We have a service charge and that fee is per employee you as our client would like to apply for. If an employee’s application is denied we will provide a refund for the employee’s service charge fee. Be advised that the government’s membership application fee is non-refundable and this fee is paid directly to the government.
b. The employee will get an email after his/her application is completed. He/she will also get updates with every step of this process.
c. After setting an interview schedule the employee would need to adhere to the date of the interview and just wait for the background check to be done.
d. The background check is done by the government which may take about 2 to 6 weeks. There is no way to expedite this process. Once everything is done the employee will receive an email confirming the application is done.